True Beauty Aesthetics is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when either using this website or visiting our clinic, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
True Beauty Aesthetics is registered in England with company number 07649718. Our registered address is 3 Carlton Parade, Wembley, London HA9 8NE
True Beauty Aesthetics may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 2015.
What we collect
Information you give to us
● Enquiries – we may record your contact information including name, address, telephone number and email address in order to track and follow-up on enquiries, in addition to scheduling appointments.
● Medical Records – your personal information must be collected as part of your registration with the clinic. This includes your contact information including name, address, telephone number and email address, as well as your medical history.
Failing to provide us with this information for your Medical Records will result in us being unable to provide certain treatments.
Information we collect automatically
With regards to each of your visits to our website www.truebeautyaesthetic.com we will automatically collect the following information:
● Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version and operating system and platform.
● Information about your visit, including the clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling and clicks) and methods used to browse away from the page.
● Demographic information such as location, preferences and interests.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
Information you give to us
● To provide you with the information on products, treatments or services that you have requested from us.
● Internal record keeping on the treatments or services that we have provided.
● To notify you about changes to our service.
● To contact you with text or email reminders of appointments that you have scheduled with us.
● To contact you for post-appointment follow up and care, including survey requests for the improvement of our service.
● To periodically send promotional emails about new products, treatments or special offers, using the email address or mobile number which you have provided and where you have opted-in to receive such communications.
Information we collect automatically
● To administer and improve our website www.truebeautyaesthetic.com to ensure that content is presented in the most effective and engaging manner.
● To monitor our service provision and implement changes as needed.
Who we share your personal data with
We take our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and our clinical confidentiality requirements very seriously. Sensitive information relating to your medical history will be kept confidential and will only be disclosed to the individuals involved with delivering your treatment.
We may share your personal information with:
● Other members of the True Beauty Aesthetics team as part of your ongoing care provision, or for the purpose of analyzing and improving business performance.
● Our IT or software providers when seeking technical assistance.
There may also be circumstances when we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with a legal or regulatory requirement, obligation or request. This includes the police for the prevention or investigation of a crime, or our Insurers, legal advisors or other third parties who need access to it in the context of managing, investigating or defending claims or complaints.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and in the clinic.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 we will only hold personal identifiable data for the maximum retention periods:
● Job applications – 6 months
● Employee records – 6 years following termination of contract
● Medical records – 7 years following last appointment
● Marketing enquiries and emails – 6 months
● Financial records – 7 years
● CCTV footage – 3 weeks
We employ CCTV throughout the building in order to aid the security of our staff, patients and premises. In certain circumstances, we may need to disclose CCTV footage for the prevention or investigation of a crime, or for legal purposes including the defense of claims or complaints.
Subject Access Requests
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, including CCTV footage of yourself. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to True Beauty Aesthetics, 3 Carlton Avenue Parade, Wembley, London, HA9 8NE
Where possible, records will be supplied in an electronic format within 1 month of receipt of the Subject Access Request.
Requests are subject to the appropriate identification checks. Whilst there is no charge for the first copy of your record, we reserve the right to charge a small administrative fee for all subsequent copies of the same record.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information, but where the consent is withdrawn for the processing of personal data from your medical records, our ability to continue your treatments will be impaired.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will only contact you for marketing purposes where you have opted in to receive such communications. If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us, please contact the clinic on email@example.com
In some circumstances, you have the right to be forgotten and we will erase all data held about you. Medical records are exempt from erasure before our maximum retention periods. Requests for erasure should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be assessed on a case by case basis.
Contact and Complaints
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at 3 Carlton Avenue Parade, Wembley, London, HA9 8NE or email@example.com . We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.