Especially formulated to treat most forms of hyperpigmentation including sun damage, age spots/liver spots and post inflammatory.
Treatment cycleSix successive applications with a minimum rest period of two weeks between. maintenance applications are recommended every six months.
Cosmelan – depigmentation
Efficient cosmetic lightening method against skin blemishes caused by melanin.
Cosmelan is a combination of different depigmentation agents which acts by decreasing melanin production or formation on the skin by inhibition of enzyme tyrosinase. Melanin is responsible for the darkening of the skin which results in formation of brown spots due to sun exposure as well as formation of Melasma when influenced by hormones.
This depigmentation treatment offers major advantages compared to other therapies such as: compatible with all skin types, extremely safe, rapid and easy depigmentation process, very effective in treating Melasma or ”pregnancy mask”, effective for acne patients, no hydroquinine.
- Slight to moderate skin discoloration is seen where the skin will turn red and may appear like a sun burn
- an itchy feeling may occur in those with very sensitive skin – which subsides in the about 48 hours
- There is a slight burning and tightening of the skin for the first 24-48 hours which is part of the process
- mesoestetic Hydra-vital factor K needs to be applied regularly to correct the irritation and the itchy feeling
- areas of aged skin
- facial blemished from excessive pigmentation
- dark skin spots
- acne scars
- Cosmelan can be applied to almost any body part including: face
- breast and nipple area
- Legs and hands
- extremely effective in the treatment of melasma
- minimal to no pain involved
- rapid results
- effective on all skin types
- light skin peeling agent with minimal side effects
- can be applied year round
- effective for individuals with acne scars and red skin blemishes
- works well with sensitive skins